Living in city high rise apartments or dwellings with only few square feet of space available doesn’t allow for much for gardening in general but not so when you adopts the vertical vegetable gardening method from info and supplies you can get at URBAN GARDEN SOLUTIONS.
The main idea is to go vertical or upright in boosting production of fresh vegetables on a small scrap of space like balconies, patios or window sills. With the right techniques and a bit of diligence and perseverance, one will be proudly harvesting fresh vegetables in no time at all.
The vertical vegetable garden utilizes pots, canvas pockets and other containers to hold and suspend soil on top of one another. Dangling a number of pots can support more plants than is normally possible in a limited space which makes for a hanging garden.
Vertical gardening relies on suspending not only pots but plants as well so sufficient knowledge on pots and plant suspension is called for to effectively implement the process.
Many vertical gardening methods are based on hydroponic way where plants are anchored to a mat or foam that controls water and fertilizer upon application while the steel vertical gardening system is more of a traditional gardening method.
Here are some tips for you to grow a vertical vegetable garden:
1. Pick and make a list on the kind of vegetables and fruits to cultivate
2. Study the type of soil and weather conditions conducive to the area. Unlike conventional gardening, soil and plants are kept inside which is warmer than outside
3. Gather as much information and build up the necessary knowledge on the various techniques applied as well as general information on soil conditioning and seedlings which is necessary in order to address whatever problems coming up along the process
4. Know the availability of the equipments and supplies on the local garden shops. Seeds not attainable locally can be purchased online
5. Always bear in mind that gardening needs patience and hardwork
Gardening in whatever form is a thing of endeavor. Being innovative and well informed in achieving something out of the ordinary are great rewarding achievements and self-fulfilling as well.
You can get every thing you need below at Urban Garden Solution.